1. Park in your friend so you don’t get parked in
2. Get to school a little early.
3. Pack extra clothing just in case you get dress coded.
4. Befriend a photographer so you can get in the yearbook and newspaper.
5. Befriend an upperclassman to chauffeur you around
6. Shave regularly to get the ladies (and vice versa)
7. Wear a nice outfit once a week to remind people you are not a hobo.
8. Dress badly the week before winter formal so you shock everyone the night of the dance.
9. Make friends now. Use them for homework later.
10. Never come late to biology.
11. Wikipedia will become your best friend
12. Read all of your literature books. Especially if you’re in Wells.
13. Take your grades seriously or you’ll regret it later.